Monday, June 29, 2009

Going to get use to this...

Well this is my official first "post" no clue what I am doing! The purpose of this blog is to keep mom's and families encouraged by sharing with them my thoughts, some devotions I may come across, feelings, actions and plans for the future! I am sure there will be some pictures of the kiddos put up as well- I have to brag at some point! But I feel there is no better way to share my love for the Lord than being honest and personal about my trials and triumphs!
But for now I will just say that I just returned from a refreshing, perfect weekend in Charleston with my girlfriend Graylynn and besides getting stuck in a monsoon under an awning on King's street for an hour it was an absolutely heavenly weekend with no plans, runs, walks, beaches, food, wine and laughs- something I would encourage any mom to do!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a job well done. Getting started is the hardest part. I look forward to hearing more. Every mom needs all the encouragement and support she can get. I know I do.

    ReplyDelete